- Condensation, Damp, and Mould
- Your Tenancy
- Tenant Satisfaction Measures
- My Trident: Your Resident Portal
- Paying Your Rent And Service Charges
- Cost-of-Living Help and Advice
- Homes and Communities Team
- Tenancy Sustainment Service
- Annual Health and Wellbeing Checks
- Resident Home Safety
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Home Owners
- Anti-Social Behaviour
As a landlord, and in accordance to your tenancy agreement, Trident Group has a responsibility to ensure they provide their residents with a safe and healthy property to live in, as required by The Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
As well as maintaining the exterior structure of the building, all landlords have a responsibility to ensure the property is in proper working order including supplies such as water, gas, and electricity.
Health And Wellbeing Check - Your health and wellbeing check will be carried out by your dedicated Homes and Communities Housing Officer who will first make arrangements with you directly to visit you in your home.
Data We Hold On You - To ensure that we hold the correct information, Your Homes and Communities Housing Officer will ask you for updates following any changes in your circumstances. These changes could include the following:
- Your contact details
- Household details
- Next of kin details (we will ask for permission from your next of kin to ensure we can have their details on your file and we only hold this information for any emergency that may occur)
- Details on your income and employment status
- Any health issues you may have
Your Rent Account - Should your rent account with us be in arrears, your Homes and Communities Housing Officer will discuss this with you and offer support and advice. With your agreement, we can support you to self refer to debt advice agencies such as Citizen Advice Bureau or Shelter.
Your Health and Wellbeing - Your Homes and Communities Housing Officer is able to help you further in maintaining and sustaining your tenancy by:
- Supporting you to contact the fire brigade, who can carry out a safe and wellbeing check to identify any risks or vulnerabilities to fire
- Supporting you to contact health care providers, who can assist you with your health issues, and help you to continue to live in your home
- Supporting you to contact other housing providers to assist in moving you on to more suitable accommodation
Repairs - You will have the opportunity to report and discuss any repairs that you may have. Your Homes and Communities Housing Officer will aim to contact the Repair and Maintenance teams whilst with you to report your repairs and arrange suitable times for them to be looked at.