Our Older People Services offer safe and secure accomodation to people aged over 55 to live independently within their community.
Our dedicated staff support older people to live active and fulfilling lives within their community. We provide housing across the Midlands which caters to the needs of our customers, helping them live their life to the full. Our Sheltered Housing and Extra Care schemes, offer modern and comfortable self-contained properties in friendly and welcoming communities.
Our services offer:
- Safe and secure accommodation in a welcoming environment
- Self-contained apartments so that you can maintain your independence
- Access to shared facilities to help build a community atmosphere
- Activities and events to create friendships and prevent loneliness
- Support from highly experienced and professional colleagues helping residents to maintain their independence
- Access to an emergency intercom system offering 24-7 help in an emergency
We can also arrange longer term care and support with our partners should you require additional support.
Below are services that we current offer to older people across the Midlands: