Our team of highly skilled staff offer one-to-one support in a range of outcomes to help vulnerable young people achieve independence, maintain their health and wellbeing and prevent crisis from occurring.
Our dedicated staff act as a facilitator, linking between the young person and the appropriate services, using advocacy and removing barriers for individuals who require support within the community. This helps build the resilience and confidence of the individuals we work with, resulting in greater independence and better life chances.
Our specialised staff will:
- Provide flexible person-centred support to identify and support your needs, both short and long term
- Ensure the support is delivered in response to the individuals needs, allowing them to maintain their accommodation and improve their health and wellbeing
- Offer support that will allow the individual to access the services appropriate for them including signposting to other organisations or services where necessary
- Follow the principle of the 'No Wrong Door' network to ensure that all individuals gain access to a support service that is right for them.
- Promote and provide social integration and financial stability
- Regularly review and monitoring of the individuals progress
- Raise and support the aspirations of the individual towards a self-sustaining and independent life
- Provide support that is timely and available at the point of need
Below are services that we current offer to young people across the Midlands: