- Condensation, Damp, and Mould
- Your Tenancy
- Tenant Satisfaction Measures
- My Trident: Your Resident Portal
- Paying Your Rent And Service Charges
- Cost-of-Living Help and Advice
- Homes and Communities Team
- Tenancy Sustainment Service
- Annual Health and Wellbeing Checks
- Resident Home Safety
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Home Owners
- Anti-Social Behaviour
Our online portal makes managing your home simpler - why not give it a go?
Our digital resident portal gives you more control in how and when you contact us. You can use this to:
- Raise a repair with us
- View repairs – past and present
- Pay rent and service charges 24/7 so never miss a payment
- View previous statements
- Book a gas service on a convenient date
- Raise a complaint with us
All on your phone, 24/7, 365 days per year- making it simple to get in touch with us whenever you want to. My Trident puts you in charge of your tenancy and helps you better manage the services you receive from us.
You can register to use this service if you rent or lease a property from us and are the named main or joint tenant as well as a leaseholder.
Registering for the Resident’s Portal
You will need your National Insurance number to register as this is what maps onto your record. * You will then be asked for an email address and password which you can use for the portal.
Please make a note of these as they will be needed to log-on in future. Should you forget your password then you can click on the link to reset it.
Then you are good to go.
*We should have taken this during the sign- up process but if you are having problems then please contact us so that we can get this sorted for you.