The past year saw Trident Group continuing in its journey to communicate better with its stakeholders.
We commissioned an independent satisfaction survey, in 2019, to understand better on the various areas we were achieving well but also recognise what wasn't going so well and to Listen, Learn and Improve. So far this year, we have opened our doors to our customers and residents at our Central Office in Birmingham, and this month (March) will see Trident Group visiting the regions we operate in to discuss further any issues affecting our residents and customers.
In one of many engagement events planned this year, Trident Group will be visiting four regions within the Midlands. Various Trident Group services will be participating in an open day style roadshow event, encouraging residents, customers and the general public to come and speak with them. Details of these events are as follows:
- Deelands Hall, Deelands Road, Birmingham, B45 9RR 18 March 2020 10.00am - 1.00pm
- Trident Reach, 153 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8UQ 19 March 2020 10.00am - 1.00pm
- The Meeting House, Meeting Street, Wednesbury, WS10 7PS 25 March 2020 10.00am - 1.00pm
- The Meeting House, Meeting Street, Wednesbury, WS10 7PS 26 March 2020 10.00am - 1.00pm
- The Place, Telford Limes Walk, Oakengates, Telford, TF2 6EP 30 March 2020 10.00am - 1.00pm
- Oakland Village, Hall Farm Rd, Swadlincote, DE11 8ND 31 March 2020 10.00am - 1.00pm
Visitors to the event will be able to speak to staff, about issues affecting them, from the following departments:
- Lettings and Allocations
- Resident and Customer Engagement
- Trident Reach – Care and Support
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Customer Contact
- Estate Services
- Human Resources
- Executive Team
The roadshow will allow residents and customers to see at first-hand how Trident Group operate as well as provide an opportunity for them to interact with key functions.
Residents and customers are encouraged to speak with the relevant departments and teams on any issues they were facing and had the opportunity to learn more about Trident Group's future plans.
For further details, please contact our Communications Team via email@example.com or call 0121 633 4633.