Your Privacy Matters
This policy is reviewed and updated regularly. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
239 Holliday Street
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to visitor enquiries.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Trident Group, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you emails about things we think may be relevant to you.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. It also enables us to see valuable information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- If you have agreed that we can use your information for communications purposes and wish to change your mind, please use one of the following methods to notify us:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us
- Write to us at:
239 Holliday Street,
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or if the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our Data Protection Policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Trident Group domain. If you provide information to a website to which we are linked to, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be aware when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.