Posted on 19 March 2020
We hope that you are all keeping safe and well.
We have made some changes to the way we provide our services to you which are effective from now until further notice. These are:
- Our day centres are closed.
- Our care homes are only open to essential visitors.
- We are only carrying out emergency repairs. We will however, still be undertaking your annual gas service and doing any repairs to heating and hot water systems.
- We have cancelled any face-to-face meetings such as resident activities, and wellbeing checks.
- Our Trident Reach food bank is still operating from our Hagley Road office but is only providing supplies to Trident Reach customers who have no current source of income or have had their benefits sanctioned. If anyone is able to offer donations, these would be gratefully received. Please contact Marie Calder, Customer Engagement Officer, on 07795 496 680 or email email@example.com
- Our satellite offices are closed to visitors but our main offices in Holliday Street and Hagley Road remain open and we continue to run a surgery for tenants in Trident House and Burberry Court.
It is important that you tell us if a visit is planned to your home and you are self-isolating or showing symptoms of the virus.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following government guidelines. We will, as always, keep you informed of any changes as the management of the virus develops.
We are committed to supporting you and if there is anything that we can do to help you at this difficult time, please get in touch by calling 0121 633 4633 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org