Posted on 9 July 2019
Cast your votes in our first ever Trident Hero Awards!
We are holding our first Trident Hero Awards this year and need your nominations to highlight the amazing work carried out by heroes within the Trident Group community.
The Trident Hero Awards recognise the unsung heroes of our communities who help the people and places around them shine.
The awards will take place once a year, announced on Housing Day (date to be confirmed in October 2019), and is an opportunity for Trident Group to thank its residents, customers and staff who show dedication, helpfulness and support on a daily basis in the fulfilment of their role.
Below are the categories in which you can nominate:
- Neighbourhood Champion Award
- Making a Difference Award
- Inspirational Young Person of the Year Award
- Resident of the Year Award
- Customer of the Year Award
- Best Initial Contact Award
- Locality Officer of the Year Award (Nominations from Trident Group Residents only)
- Best Operative of the Year Award
- Best Support Worker of the Year Award (Nominations from Trident Reach Customers only)
- Best Care Worker of the Year Award (Nominations from Trident Reach Customers only)
The deadline for nominations is 31 July 2019 and need to be sent to the Communications Team by either emailing the team on email@example.com or sending your nomination form via post to: Communications Team, Trident Group, 239 Holliday Street, Birmingham, B1 1SJ.
Please see links below for further information on the award categories and how you can nominate your chosen hero:
Speak to your Support Worker, Care Worker, Intensive Housing Management Officer or Locality Officer for further information.