Then we could be perfect for one another…
Trident manages over 3,000 properties and aims to be the foremost provider of high quality, affordable homes and supporting services. As an Investor in People, we value our staff and encourage them to develop their potential and make the best use of their skills and abilities so that we can continually improve the quality of our service.
As well as excellent training and development opportunities, there are also a number of employee benefits available.
Trident is committed to the development of all staff, and will provide you with plenty of opportunity to develop yourself and your career. You can do this whilst contributing to an organisation committed to high ethical standards, continuous improvement, developing sustainable communities and protecting the environment.
We believe that diversity adds value to our organisation and valuing the individual and individual differences enables us to develop and explore new ideas.
As part of our commitment to making Trident a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefit package including:
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 26 days per year, increasing to a further five days after five years continuous service.
- Flexible working scheme and access to a suite of ‘family friendly’ policies to encourage a good work/life balance for our employees.
- Access to a personal pension scheme, including employer contribution and life insurance.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and/or adoption leave after one years’ service.
- Car users allowance and mileage payments.
- Confidential Employee Assistance Helpline which provides free advice and counselling services for employees and their families.
- Individual Performance Management and Development Reviews.
- Eye care benefits scheme which offers comprehensive savings on eye examinations, spectacles and contact lenses.
Tips for Applications
Applying for a job can be a daunting prospect, please see below for some hints and tips.
- It is often helpful to write out a rough draft before filling in the application form to clarify ideas and avoid mistakes later.
- Complete the form as neatly as possible if by hand, please use black or blue ink as your application form may have to be photocopied.
- Read the information associated with the position (e.g. role specification, person specification etc.).
- Try to focus your education and experience to the position in question. Remember to include experience from all sources.
- Do not leave any blanks. If there are any questions that do not apply to you respond with ‘not applicable’ or ‘n/a’.
- Make the reason you are applying for the job as relevant as possible.
- If you are already working, one of your references must be your present or most recent employer.
- Photocopy your application form before sending it to us. If called for interview this will enable you to recall what you have submitted.